Friday, December 17, 2004

At this moment --

My sibs are playing VtES with my J and our friend C -- we've just had a grand dinner of Panciteria Lido take out and we've opened all our presents for Christmas.

It's always fun sitting around the tree and recounting the story of how we got a particular gift for a particular sibling -- there are always stories.

This year, there was the added element of my J and friend C --

The funniest thing -- my sibs and I got my J the same gift! Size difference lang! We couldn't stop laughing about it! It really just goes to show how we all have similar tastes and how alike we all are. ^_^ (I love my sibs)

Best gifts received so far --
5. Cash for an LCA -- yay!
4. A pair of funky shoes! (with a pretty flower design on the side!)
3. A Body Shop White Musk bath set!!! -- just in time, my current stash is running low
2. A Japanese-inspired photo album
1. A green house dress ^_^

I like this moment -- we're all in our pambahay and we're sitting around and playing and listening to music. It's so peaceful and right.

This is the best present I think -- this peace and rightness.

(I'm smiling right now.)

* * *

Interesting site --

Stumbleupon Review -- check it out

Look at this -- (by Mary Daniel Hobson -- thanks to the stumbleupon people)


No comments: