Saturday, October 02, 2010

Fulfilling dreams --

This time last year, Johann and I ticked off one thing on our places-to-visit list when we went to Japan.

This year, I've only travelled once (to Singapore) and have no plans to go anywhere for the rest of the year.  (Johann is going to Singapore in November.)

I'm already thinking about other places I'd love to see -- and I'm excited for the coming year. ^_^
1.  Hong Kong <-- I've been here a few times.  The last time was during my honeymoon ... and it was raining the entire time.  Johann and I were stuck in the Harbour City area and didn't really get to do much.  I was recently inspired by Dessert Comes First latest trip to Hong Kong and would like to go back there to give it another try.

2.  Taipei, Taiwan <-- I went there on a Boy/Girl Scout trip when I was in High School.  Taipei left a good impression on me and I'd love to visit again. ^_^

3.  South Korea

4.  Macau <-- Ever since I read C's entry on her trip there (and saw her pictures), I've always wanted to go.  Johann and my sister don't seem so enthusiastic about visiting this place, though.

5.  Grand Tour of Europe <-- this one, we are just waiting for the kids to be a little older before we leave them to their own devices for 2 months.

6.  Japan <-- probably Osaka the next time.  ^_^

No comments: