Saturday, January 28, 2006

An update --

Life is going well for me. I am enjoying the new sensations my pregnancy has brought with it --

I am, however, having problems with my clothes. I've been slowly purchasing pieces that can accommodate my growing girth and I'm trying to find clothes that I can still wear even after I give birth. Thankfully, I've managed to find such pieces and I am pleased with the investment.

I've been enjoying a relatively trouble-free pregnancy -- no morning sickness, no food cravings/aversions, my skin wasn't affected by the hormones, etc -- so I am wondering when the other shoe is going to drop.

Yes, I am still suspicious about the universe. I know that there needs to be a balance of sorts and I'm waiting for that to happen to me.

I just hope it's not anything bad.

* * *

Dates --

February 4 - sister's bday
February 6 - school holiday (H'ray!)
February 18 - Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah with sibs
February 21 - bros' bday

It's a busy month for me -- tomorrow is Chinese New Year and we have to attend a wedding in Manila. (We don't mind going because the food promises to be good. ^_^) Today, I dragged Johann to UP Film Center because the English Dept sponsored a showing of Kidlat Tahimik's Mababangong Bangungot (Perfumed Nightmare), which I thought was excellent.

At the end of the movie, our students clapped. I don't know if that was sincere, but I'd like to believe they got something from the movie. ^_^

No comments: