Monday, August 24, 2009

Is anyone else collecting these? --

I really like the new Happy Meal toys from Mcdonald's --

Photobucket

I'm trying to get the little apple for the following years: 1978, 1979, 1980, 2006 and 2009 for the birth year of my siblings and my two kids.

I strayed a bit and ended up getting these because they were so cute!

Seth likes the action pop-up one and the 1980 Hello Kitty with the moving tennis equipment. ^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket
<-- 1980 for my youngest bro! The 1978 is from the same set.

Photobucket
<-- you press the ribbon and the cake "lights up" -- Seth sings the "Happy Birthday" song and blows out the candles. Hahahaha!

Photobucket
<-- couldn't resist getting this one. The toast pops up! It comes with a Hello Kitty figure but we kept it away from the kiddies because it might get lost!

Photobucket
<-- My little girl! She's teething kaya she's nibbling on anything she can get her hands on.

No comments: