Friday, January 15, 2010

Sunny mornings --

It's been dreary and cold these past few days -- the wind's howling and the day is gray.


But I'm surprisingly chipper --


Maybe it's because of these:

Photobucket


Photobucket


I have a long-standing love affair with peanut butter -- (and Nutella) -- I used to have "peanut butter" Wednesdays which (d)evolved into "peanut butter" everdays.


I love it on pandesal or on toast ... or on a spoon.


These two jars of PB are from The Peanut Butter & Co in New York.  A friend went there recently and was so wonderful and got these for me.  (Thankies thankies, C!)



I usually have two or three different peanut butters open at any one time ... but these are too precious so I started with the Dark Chocolate Dreams ...


I'm nearly done with it.  (I don't want to be!)  So I'll be enjoying the White Chocolate Wonderful next.


Oh, and my favorite mix?  Peanut Butter on the bottom half of the bread and Nutella on top. ^_^


For some strange reason, while I was writing this blog entry, this was the song in my head:


Smile a sunny morning
Sunny all the way
Something new is dawning
Bet it's called today


Smile a sunny morning
Sunny is the style
Even if you're yawning
You can yawn a smile


Come on and smile bees and bunnies
Wake up birds and trees
You'll find if you're sunny
Your morning is a breeze!


Life can be so berry
Berry, berry grand
Mornings can be merry
Give the sun a hand


Smile a sunny morning
Sunny all the way
Something new is dawning
Bet it's called today


Something new is dawning
Bet it's called today!

<-- it's from Strawberry Shortcake!


1 comment:

AEC said...

I have old Strawberry shortcake movies on my iPod! <3