Sunday, May 02, 2010

I think I want a sewing machine --

I don't know how to sew --

But I would like to get a sewing machine so I could try to learn how to sew --

I want to make fabric book covers so I can read my romance novels in public --

According to Martha Stewart, this is the best one for beginners:

Singer Simple 16-stitch Sewing Machine, 3116
Isn't it cute? ^_^

It's $74.95 on Amazon.

* * *

Other things I think I want --


Fuji Instax Mini 7s Choco

- Fuji Instax Mini
They used to sell these locally but I guess they stopped selling them because of poor sales.

- A new digital camera.  I really love the advertisement for the new Ixus with the miniaturizing feature.

- More rubber stamps and stamp pads.  I really love the stamps from Kodomo no Kao.  I bought some when I was in Tokyo.

No comments: