Thursday, August 12, 2010

Massage --

Living in Katipunan has spoiled me for life -- everything I need is just a few steps (well, more than a few) away --

One of my favorite places in Katipunan is the Natural Spa -- and I used to go fairly regularly.

When I came home to Iloilo, one of the first things I looked for was a spa --

Never found one that I was compelled to try --

But, a few days ago, I woke up with a really tired back and I was desperate for a massage -- we found a flyer for a massage-at-home service stuck to our gate --

Being fatalistic, we saw it as a sign and gave it a go.

We called the number and set an appointment.  I was pleased that the two masseuses arrived on time and they had their massage kits (with oils) ready.

A quiet hour of pampering costs PhP299.

And they are available 24/7!

There's another one that also offers home service -- will try them next time.

Home Bliss
Tel # 033-8564499

No comments: