Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Asos love --

I really love that some websites offer international shipping.

I love it more when they offer FREE international shipping.

Book Depository has earned my undying loyalty because of their wonderful service.

Now I've discovered that Asos offers the same wonderful deal (restrictions on some items) --

And I've been drooling over skirts, dresses, accessories -- oh, to have money for all of the things I want. ^_^

They carry merchandise from Cath Kidston, River Island (when I visited the UK in 2000, I really loved shopping at this store), Mango, etc.

ASOS | ASOS Lace Hem Knitted Skirt at ASOS
-- pretty lace hem!

ASOS | ASOS Midi Knitted Skirt With Lace Trim at ASOS
-- longer version! pretty lace hem!

ASOS | ASOS Pussybow Short Sleeve Blouse at ASOS
-- I normally find ties and ribbons fiddly, but I really like how these blouses look.

Darling | Darling Lace Trim Ditsy Floral Blouse at ASOS
-- very dainty. I don't think this will look good on me, though. ^_^

ASOS | ASOS Floral Metal Keeper Detail Satchel at ASOS
-- another cute satchel. Love that they used a floral print on something so masculine. ^_^

ASOS | ASOS Boxy Flat Lock Clutch at ASOS
-- I need a clutch and this one reminds me of the envelope clutch that Rosario (the movie) carried

ASOS | ASOS Double Buckle Canvas Satchel at ASOS
- I love canvas and leather together. There's actually a Dooney & Bourke bag that I want that's a really insane combination of them.

ASOS | ASOS C'est La Vie Skinny Wristband with Hanging Eiffel Tower Charm at ASOS
-- I am thisclose to getting this bracelet. But I am worried that the kids will yank it and break it.

ASOS | ASOS Enamelled Robots Long Cluster Pendant at ASOS
-- Robots!

... etc. (I really could just go on and on ...)

Go and see all the lovely stuff at Asos!

No comments: