Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catching up on Reverb 11: December 23 --

December 23: Web tool -- It came into your work flow this year and now you couldn’t live without it. It has simplified or improved your online experience. Does the iPad count as a web tool? ^_^ I resisted reading e-books for a very long time -- but, last year, my husband showed me just how convenient the iPad can be. I am reading more (and learning more) because of my iPad. I actually play very few games on it: Ticket to Ride, Monopoly Hotels, Scrabble, Ranch Rush and basically use it for reading. I love, love, love Zinio on my iPad. And I'm kinda addicted to buying up magazine subscriptions. (I have Rachael Ray and Food Network and Oprah ... and I have Family Circle and Parenting: School Years.) I love Kindle. And it's kinda funny when I'm reading a paperback book and I want to write notes or highlight an entry -- and I can do these so easily on the Kindle app. (But with a paperback, I have a small notebook and some post-its.) We also have one of those portable wi-fi device thingies and I bring one with me when we are at the doctor's or anyplace where a lot of waiting is involved and I get to check my mail and do small stuff while we're out. ^_^ I also take notes for our association meetings and for my book thoughts on the iPad. ^_^ I actually got mine last January -- and I know I should've waited until the new one came out -- but I've been a happy owner for the past 2 months and I don't regret a minute of it. ^_^

No comments: