Saturday, August 14, 2004

Spring Rolls! --

One of the things my J and I (and my two younger bros) have in common is our love for spring rolls. Wherever we go, we always order that place's spring rolls to find out if it's good.

So far, we love the spring rolls in the following places:
- North Park
- Pho Hoa
- World Topps (my J and I had a discussion pa about whether we enjoyed the fresh or fried more)
- Hue

Oh, and I am really loving World Topps these days. So affordable and filling -- and the variety! (hehehe -- my J and I had a feast yesterday of noodles, buffalo wings and spring rolls and all for less than PhP300!)

... what makes the whole experience wonderful for me is that I'm with my J. (yay!)

* * *

Bookfair! --

We're planning to go this Sunday and I'm a bit worried because it's too far. My youngest bro went there last Thursday and said that it's difficult to find a cab in that area --

Oh well, my J and I plan a Manila adventure! (yay! ulit) -- hehehe (unless it rains, and then we're done for. >_<)

* * *

Have I written about Potato Chips yet? --




I bought a bag of this when I was in Hongkong and we all loved it! Kaka-adik yung kettle chip texture!

Going around Fresh recently, we saw that they had Kettle Chips talaga and we bought a bag. It's okay and they have very interesting flavors. (But all I want is lightly salted or BBQ! >_<)

* * *

It's August already --


The -ber months are on their way! (Starting to save money for Christmas na ^_^)

1 comment:

Charles said...

The most direct way to get there is 1) go to Buendia, and 2) go straight until you reach the end (so you're better off finding a cab at Buendia and all you have to do is to tell him to go straight).