Saturday, August 07, 2004

wow! --

my friend c was asking me about nigella lawson so i went online to check for some info --

guess when her birthday is --

it's the same day as me and my J!!! and she's 18 years older than we are. ^^

oh my golly! today she made this incredibly simple yet oh-so tempting sandwich -- it's pan-fried white bread with mozarella.

will try to make it tomorrow. ^^

* * *

A find! --

My J and I went to Booksale Katipunan to browse through the new arrivals. I was so happy to find a battered (but cheap, cheap, cheap) copy of Peter Mayle's A Year in Provence, which I've been wanting to read for quite some time now.

I got my copy for PhP50 -- yay! *clap clap*

I'm really enjoying the book (and part of the enjoyment is being able to read it out loud with my J -- I let him read the French stuff ^^)

* * *

And tomorrow's horoscope --

Daily Couples:
Work is the last thing you feel like doing -- so skip it and play hooky. Pack a picnic, take your sweetie to the park or beach and start counting the ways you love each other.

... to clarify: I don't believe in this stuff and neither does my J. (But we always have a laugh about our horoscope because we share the same b-day ^^)

* * *

Abangan! --

Coming soon: A joint-blog entry from us. This is inspired by my friends C and J who have a blog together.

It's going to be a fun way for us to bond and try to see if we share the same sentiments about the same experience. ^^

Will be a curious thing --

* * *

A belated must watch! --

Last Wednesday, I watched Bowling for Columbine with my En10 class last Wednesday. What a documentary! I was fighting back the tears (kakahiya because a lot of freshment were there)

I didn't get to finish watching it, though -- good thing my J has a copy (and, as backup, our friend P also has a copy ^^)

* * *

Reading material for today --

Was Introduction to Psychology 11th Edition (the Atkinson one) -- curious explanations about love and relationships

Will blog about that some other time, though ^^

No comments: