Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tuesday was Jude Law day --

My J and I watched Alfie and then Closer --

Natalie Portman and Clive Owen deserved their wins for the Golden Globe and their nominations for the Oscars. (And I'm rooting for them to win)

Sayang lang because after Garden State and Closer, Natalie Portman's next "big" role is Star Wars Episode 3.

I'm a Star Wars fan but, bleh pa rin.

* * *

Movies to watch --

1. A Very Long Engagement
2. Elektra
3. Assault on Precint 13
4. Without a Paddle

I want a theater with caramel popcorn please ^_^

* * *

Plans for Valentines? --

On February 14, I'm letting my Lit classes read Murakami's "On meeting my 100 percent woman one fine April morning" --

This Friday, we're discussing "The Handsomest Drowned Man in the World" and next week, they get treated to a discussion on comic books and graphic novels (thanks, E!) and to Bradbury's "August 2026: There Will Come Soft Rains"

I love my lit classes.

~sniff~ ^_^

No comments: