Friday, November 11, 2005

It's that time of the year again --

My sibs always tell me that I'm the most difficult person to get Christmas presents for because
a. my wants always change
b. the ones that don't change, I usually just get for myself
c. the ones that don't change and that I don't get are usually too expensive

Anyhoo -- here's my list for this year:

Books --
More Nigella Lawson! I am most intrigued by How to be a Domestic Goddess
Steven Seagle's It's a Bird
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Complete Peanuts 1950-1954 Boxed Set
Nick Hornby's A Long Way Down (whyohwhy do you have to be in hardcover)

DVDs --
ALL of Gilmore Girls (raar -- I might slowly get this one for myself -- one per birthday)
Criterion Collection copies of Wes Anderson's works

OSTs --
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (both the 1967 and the 1999 recordings)
Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Misc --
Skirts and tops
Bag
Shoes
A waffle maker (there's one from Philips with a switchable plate -- so you can make waffles and panini with the same machine)
An iPOD

... will add to this list ^_^

* * *

Today --

Johann and I had lunch at Beach House in UP. YUMMY BBQ! Ohmygod!

I also sent in all of my class syllabi for photocopying so I won't have to stress out about it on Monday. (Yes, I am that geeky)

No comments: