Friday, November 24, 2006

Words --

One afternoon my sister asked me if I still find new words in my current life, considering how fixed my world is. I told her yes, I do.

I think the life of a stay-at-home mom (SAHM) is quite misleading. While it seems that my revolves around my son (well, it does), I'm still able to do a lot of things. I'm still able to experience a lot of things.

There are the conversations with Johann and my sister.
There are newspapers and television.
There are books and magazines.

And there is the ever-expanding world of Seth. I feel I've learned so much just by being with my kid. When he discovers something new or learns how to do something for the first time -- I (re)discover that same thing and (re)learn that same thing along with him.

Some of the words that are part of my current vocabulary:
1. grace
2. flexibility
3. agenda
4. many of the words in the business section of a newspaper

No comments: