Monday, September 24, 2007

It's that time of the year again! --

I've noticed that I post my Christmas wish list earlier and earlier every year -- which is not necessarily a bad thing IMHO. ^_^

But, first, a review of last year's wish list:

2006 --
1. Crocs Prima (size 8) in Black
2. A nice lightweight stroller for Seth - A Maclaren or a Zooper or something
3. An Ellaroo hip carrier for Seth or a Hip Panda
4. A new cellphone -- am looking at the Sony Ericsson Z520i
5. A panini press
6. A waffle maker
7. Gregory Maguire's Son of a Witch and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister
8. A new digital camera to replace my dinky 1st-gen Cybershot.
9. A subscription to Smart Parenting
10. A Sizzix Set
11. Nick Hornby's non-fiction works -- The Polysyllabic Spree and Housekeeping vs Dirt
12. Walt Disney Treasures - Disney Rarities DVD

*There are some things on my 2006 list that I want and some that I don't anymore --

The list this year is short --
1. LeSportSac deluxe everyday bag or classic hobo
2. New cellphone <-- this shows up on my list every year and I never get one
3. New pair of glasses <-- I might get one earlier than December
4. Giordano Skinny Polo <-- in as many colors as possible. This is part of my "mom uniform" ^_^
5. A pair of nice fitting jeans
6. Mike Gayle's latest book <-- I don't regret not getting the copy in Singapore. It's the large paperback version and was too expensive.

And my wishlist for Seth --
1. portable CD player <-- so Seth can have music wherever he goes
2. an Avent 11oz bottle <-- for night time
3. some shorts (soft and light ones)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tin! It's Chino :D. Remember me? Harharhar. Jay pointed me into the direction of your blog ;). Hope you can drop me a Gmail soon (whitesummer) :). Heroes!!!!

Charles said...

Don't you want a mp3 player instead for Seth?

Tin (ni Johann) said...

Hi, Chino! How are you? ^_^

Hi, Charles! We actually have ipods na -- am considering getting a sound dock nga e. ^_^