Saturday, July 04, 2009

Guess what I did last Saturday --

This is what I did in the morning:

Photobucket

And this is what I did that evening:

Photobucket

I was supposed to process our visa for Japan but decided at the last minute to let my aunt's travel agency handle the processing for us.

Which meant I had a ticket to Cebu --

And a chance to spend the day with one of my most favorite people in the world -- my cousin. ^_^

I arrived at around 930 and my cousin's hubby picked me up at the airport. We went to Banilad Town Center where we met my cousin and my nephew at Gymboree.

She then took me pasalubong shopping at Leona's (for their AMAZING Carrot Walnut Loaf) and Cafe George (for their ADDICTING Banana Loaf).

Lunch was at Spice Fusion. It surprised me that my cousin's hubby asked us to make reservations, considering it was lunch -- but when I tried the food and saw the crowd coming in, I understood the need.

Must, must try: The Roti (I actually ordered 2 and brought it back to Iloilo), the super crunchy Singapore Chicken and everything else on the menu.

My cousin and I spent the early part of the afternoon at their house and we just talked while I figured out how I was going to bring home all of my purchases (on Go-Lite) --

This was my favorite part of my visit -- I got to catch up with my cousin and was able to ask for her thoughts on some concerns I have. (My cousin is really great about giving advice.)

Our last stop was Fullybooked where I promised myself that I would only buy 3 books (1 for me, 1 for my sister and 1 for Johann) -- I ended up buying about 6 books. Hahaha!

Then it was time to go back to the airport for my flight home.

BEST DAY I've had in a while.

* * *

This is how much I've changed --

I pride myself with being good about time.

I'm always arrive promptly at events and whatnot.

For my trip going, I arrived at the airport at 815am for a 905am flight and was the last person to check in.

For my trip coming back, I arrived at the airport just in time for the last call for confirmed ticket holders on my flight. (The porter helping me with my box had to run to the counter to tell them not to close.)

* * *

And, yes --

Johann and I have tickets to Tokyo in September.

Just in time for the Tokyo Game Show.

We're also going to Tokyo Disneyland and Sega Joypolis.

And, yes -- I am gloating. =^_^=

No comments: