Sunday, August 14, 2005

Online! --

Finally! We have our own pc and we are connected to the Internet! Hurrah!

I can finally surf and blog in earnest. ^_^

* * *

What have I been up to? --

I attended a Madonna-thon last Saturday with some friends. We were acting like tourists and taking pictures of EVERYTHING -- I think we amused the "bouncer" and the people around us.

My cousins are still in town and we took them around Ateneo and UP and had lunch with them at Chateau Verde. Apparently, Chateau Verde has a lunch buffet of steak and oysters for PhP290. Johann was so, so happy -- as they say, like a kid in the candy store. Piles of oysters and steak -- it all looked so, so good! (Damn him and his fast metabolism =p)

* * *

Oh, and we have super lovely sounds courtesy of our Harman Kardon Soundsticks II. Grabe. Wow.

Really.

No comments: