Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tagged by Camy ^_^ --

Seven things that scare you:
1. Needles, injections
2. The sight of blood
3. Losing loved ones
4. Salmonella and other food-borne bacteria
5. things/people that play with my head
6. Contracting life-threatening diseases
7. Mediocrity

Seven things you like the most:
1. Peanut Butter, Nutella, Chocolate Syrup and Maple Syrup
2. Watching movies in cinemas with really good popcorn
3. My Print Gocco, my Lomo Cameras (poor neglected things), all the little knickknacks I have surrounded myself with
4. Good, good friends
5. Nigella Lawson
6. My hunny
7. Being married to my hunny

Seven important things in your room:
1. Bed and Pillows
2. Bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol
3. The television and dvd player
4. My copy of Nigella Lawson's How to Eat
5. Our little tatami-esque rug
6. Anti-perspirant
7. Checkbook

Seven random facts about you:
1. I don't like talking over the phone -- there's only a handful of people that I can talk to for some period of time, but after a while, I get restless and my attention wanders.
2. I love to travel.
3. I love to waffles more than pancakes.
4. I get very obsessive-compulsive about my hair.
5. I'm a control freak.
6. According to my hunny, I have an insane obsession with office supplies. This is true -- when we were in Singapore, I was happiest wandering around the paper and stationery supplies section of Kinokuniya.
7. I love Mustard.

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Have children and see them grow up and have families of their own
2. Take a GRAND tour of Europe with Johann
3. Visit Japan and Australia (because I've never been there)
4. Submit something to the Palanca
5. Buy a Cacnio sculpture
6. Teach a course on Shakespeare
7. Watch all the episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus (which means get them on DVD first)

Seven things you can do:
1. I can cook. (Simple dishes)
2. I can organize and see a schedule through.
3. I have a fairly sizable store of useless information.
4. I'd like to believe that I can teach well.
5. I can commute! (To certain places)
6. I can do semi-crafty things.
7. I have a knack for finding "gems" in stores

Seven things you can't do:
1. I can't draw and I wish I can.
2. I can't swim.
3. I can't sing.
4. I can't drive.
5. I can't crack jokes effectively.
6. I can't lie. (I don't have a poker face -- people who know me well know when I'm lying.)
7. I can't wear yellow.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. If I'm able to eat in their presence
3. How they carry their clothes
4. Confidence
5. His friends and his relationship with them
6. If I have good conversations with them
7. Must love books

Seven things you say the most:
1. Hay naku!
2. Pusang Hilaw
3. Damn.
4. 'allo!
5. Ohmygod!
6. Cool!
7. Interesting.

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)
1. Tony Leung-Chiu Wai

... just him. Some minor crushes, but it didn't feel right listing them as #2, #3, etc.

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. Johann
2. My bro
3. Eric
4. Cuppkeyk
5. Gabs
6. Mahar
7. Mase

* * *

Nigella Lawson! --

My hunny gave me a copy of Nigella Lawson's How to Eat as a wedding present. I'm reading it right now and it is wonderful!

I love Nigella, I love how unapologetic she is about enjoying food. She's all about enjoying your meal and experiencing it to the full.

My favorite line from her (so far) "I have nothing to declare but my greed."

I want to collect all 5 of her books, so that's 1 down and 4 to go. ^_^

No comments: