Tuesday, September 06, 2005

In case we go missing --

You will find us at National Bookstore Cubao, the 4th floor.

We went there yesterday. It was my first time to go there and it was Johann's first time to go there in a really long time. We fell in love with the 4th floor.

I think I want to live there.

They have copies of Frank Cottrell Boyce's Millions in HARDCOVER for PhP250. I'm thinking of getting that and giving up my paperback version. Johann was able to find the Katherine Kerr series he's been lusting over for the longest time. And he got 3 of her books for the cost of 1! (PhP160 x 3)

They had Tom Holt books there as well. And Jasper Fforde. Gads, it was maddening!

We kept saying we were going to go after we finish with a shelf and then we end up with another shelf of books -- >_<

It was fun, fun, fun. We plan to go back tomorrow. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.