Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day with my sister --

I didn't have anything planned today and I needed to get something for Johann's boss who is getting married this week. I called up my sister and asked her if she wanted to go out and do some Christmas shopping (a perfect opportunity to do so because we weren't with my sibs and my hubby) --

We went to Podium and browsed through all the nice shops. We ended up with a handful of shopping bags each.

Had a good lunch at Delifrance -- one of our favorite places.

I was able to buy a really pretty formal top from K&Company (one of the sister brands of Kate+Jack/Gingersnaps) which will grow with me as the months progress. I am ready for any wedding and formal occasion. Raar!

It was a fun day -- while waiting for the wedding gift to be wrapped, my sister told me that she missed me. Aaaawwwww.

I miss her too! >_<

No comments: