Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My life so far --

I've been good. I've finally started exercising and trying to lose what's left of the weight I put on when I got pregnant. I've become addicted to Kettle Korn and to watching Judging Amy in the afternoons when Seth naps.

Last Sunday we attended Pia's baptism (she is friend Florie's daughter) and I was the ninang. She's an adorable little girl with really amazing eyes.

I tried to get a nice picture of her so my youngest bro could see, but she kept squirming --

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's Seth's turn to be baptized on December 3 and I've started making the invitations and the little tokens for our guests. I will post pictures of the finished product next time. ^_^

Johann was able to get a copy of FFXII and we've started playing it. (By "we", I mean he plays and I watch ^_^)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seth was so curious about the controls and insisted on holding the controller. Cutie! XD

We have been yayaless for two weeks now and things aren't as difficult as I thought it would be. Seth's a very easy baby to deal with and my sister is here to help out. ^_^ Seth rarely wakes up during the odd hours of night but, when he does, Johann's very nice about it and lets me sleep while he handles Seth.

* * *

The Amazing Race --

I don't understand the Cho brothers' strategy. I don't know how they can win when they keep losing time. I don't really know who to root for --

No comments: