Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New link --

I've added a link to Michael Cacnio's website -- he's a sculptor who works mainly with brass and his works are amazing!

He is one of our luho -- we used a bit of our wedding money to purchase one of his saranggola series -- this one of a little girl flying a kite. ^_^

Unfortunately, we could not bring her to Iloilo with us so she sits alone on top of one of our side tables at the condo.


* * *

An interesting project --


I contributed a photo of Seth for the Yahoo Time Capsule which will be opened in 2020.

* **

I amuse me --


How evil are you?

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Tin,

You should see his new works on display at Art Space in Glorietta. It's a collaboration with other artists as well. I'm drooling over one piece wich he did with Farley. : )

Tin (ni Johann) said...

Hi!

thanks for dropping by! i've read about the exhibit -- am curious about the collaboration/contribution(?) with/by araceli dans.

^^