Saturday, December 09, 2006

I am --

Looking for new shoes. I was warned, when I got pregnant, that my feet would never be the same again -- that I would, most likely, go up a size.

I've been living in slippers for the past few months, waiting for my feet to shrink -- but I've now accepted that they won't. So I'm in the market for new shoes.

We spotted a really nice pair of canvas flats in Bench for less than 400 so I might pick up a pair tomorrow.

* * *

Gearing up for 2007 --

Since I won't be able to get the Starbucks planner for 2007, I've been shopping around for a nice generic planner at the local National Bookstore and I found one that I like. Will probably purchase it tomorrow. ^_^

* * *

Dinner tonight --

We had dinner with our friend, Lucia (Korean) at the newly-opened David's Tea House. I ordered my usual asado congee and poured a healthy spoonful (spoonfuls, actually) of the chinese chili sauce. It was fun introducing the different kinds of dimsum to Lucia.

We thought it was a curious franchise choice because it isn't THAT well-known... but Johann and I are happy that they are here because we are great fans of their food. ^_^

Since it was their opening week, service was a bit wonky --

We plan to go back in a couple of weeks when things settle. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Kuya bought the lightweight stroller at the Chicco store @ Eastwood. There's a 10% discount daw. :)