Thursday, June 14, 2007

Internet-less

We have been internet-less since Saturday and it has been an interesting few days.

Johann left for Manila on Friday so it was just me, Seth and my sister.

Since it was a long weekend, I decided to spend the time watching Grey's Anatomy Season 3 -- it really is an amazing series with no signs of slowing down. I'm looking forward to the next season. ^_^

I also decided to rewatch Vision of Escaflowne, which has one of the best opening sequence in Anime (IMHO).

Johann arrived last Monday and gave me a pair of Crocs Prima in Cotton Candy. ^_^ He also got me a copy of Anthony Bourdain's A Cook's Tour, which I'm currently reading.

Seth turns 1 on Tuesday and we're having a party on the 24th so I'm slowly getting everything ready.

This weekend is pretty busy for me -- it's my high school's Alumni Association Induction ceremony and I am part of the group. It's also Father's Day and we're going to the Sarabia Manor Hotel Father's Day lunch offering.

And there is Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer to watch. ^_^

No comments: