Saturday, June 30, 2007

A leap of faith --

I love my Print Gocco --

I've had many hobbies in the past that fade out of the limelight as time passes -- but not the Gocco.

It has proven itself to be a trusty sidekick many times over -- with it I printed my mom's invitation (which some people thought we had professionally done) and, most recently, Seth's birthday invitation (the Gocco allowed for the color experiments, which resulted in a motley and whimsical invitation ^_^).

Early this year, I was very sad when I found out that the Gocco was endangered. Thankfully, that isn't happening anymore -- the Gocco is alive and here to stay.

This is a project that I have been mulling over for quite some time now and, last year, I was really intent on doing it but I lost my nerve. This time around, I've decided to bite the bullet and take the leap.

So I applied to distribute the Gocco here in the Philippines. And I got it.

So, here it is --

My little space in the web universe.

One Tiny Party.

Enjoy! ^_^

No comments: