Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Childhood is a magical time --

I wrote about Breakthrough in my previous post -- how we joined the kids as they explored the live seafood tanks.

One of my nephews, a 5-year old -- was looking at the live crabs. At one point, his yaya pulled out one and it started "dancing" on its string. This amused my nephew to no end and he wanted to share his joy --

So he pulled Johann -- "Tito, tito -- you have to see this!" and dragged Johann to where the crabs were. So the two of them looked on as the yaya pulled the crab out again and my nephew laughed again.

I was charmed and so was Johann.

* * *

Currently reading --

So I finally ran out of romance novels to read so I'm currently juggling/reading the following books:
The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
God is my Broker: A Monk-Tycoon reveals the 7 1/2 Laws of Spiritual and Financial Growth by Christopher Buckley, et. al.
For One More Day by Mitch Albom

And I just finished reading Johann's copy of Watchmen and It Must Be Nice To Be Little: A For Better or For Worse collection by Lynn Johnston.

In comics, I'm really enjoying Avengers Fairy Tales -- I love the art and I love how they were able to weave comic book characters into fairy tales.

No comments: