Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Balance --

I'm a big believer in balance -- the universe always has a way of making things even and square.

For the past week, Johann and I have had our share of not-so-good news: his WOW:WotLK discs have been delayed because the online store we got it from ran out of stock. We decided to avail of the online download and it didn't work on the Macbook. (Took us two days to figure out how to install it on the PC)

My hubby doesn't get demoralized easily but I knew he felt pretty bad about how things had gone so far -- I told him that there has to be an exchange and the universe will make it right.

True enough, today, we got a postal notice from our local post office. Our VtES order arrived! Glee~

When I got to the post office, the lady in charge of parcels told me that another package arrived for me. (We are friendly with each other. ^_^) It was the two fantasy HCs we mooched from this really nice person from Canada. She mailed it out last July and I was getting ready to give it up for lost.

Then it arrived today.

See, balance. It's a good thing. ^_^

* * *

Why I love Bookmooch --

Bookmooch is a great, great place. You get lucky sometimes and get really great books like these:

Masterpieces of Fantasy and Wonder edited by David Hartwell

Masterpieces of Fantasy and Enchantment edited by David Hartwell

No comments: