Saturday, November 01, 2008

Because they wrote lovely things --

I stumbled upon this through a friend's blog and I really love what they wrote about the upcoming US elections.

From: Margaret and Helen: Best Friends for 60 Years and counting ...

* * *

Another link --

I love Christopher Buckley's books and I've set about collecting (and reading) all of them. From the way he writes, I would never have guessed he was Republican.

Following the US Elections, Christopher Buckley's name came up and I wondered why his endorsement of Obama caused such a big hoopla -- so I wiki-ed him.

Anyhoo, this is what he said about Barack Obama --

And this is his response to the hoopla that followed his endorsement.

* * *

One of the downsides of being pregnant --


Is not being able to sit through the 30-minute Obama informercial with weeping like crazy.

No comments: