Monday, September 07, 2009

Some things I'm looking forward to --

1. Going to Tokyo on the 25th.
It's always been a dream of mine to go to Tokyo. I was determined to do it before I turned 35. (The other travel I want to do before that age is Europe.)

The visa application always seemed so daunting and the fear of getting rejected was the main reason I never tried to go.

It was my youngest brother who encouraged us to try for the visa.

And we got it!

We were also very lucky to get super-cheap tickets through PAL.


2. Glee!
It's a TV series that's about to debut (both in the US and in the Philippines <-- thank you JackTV!) this September 9.

I found out about this through my sister who is a big Kristin Chenoweth fan. Kristin Chenoweth will make an appearance in the series as a former member.

Yahoo article on Glee

The trailer!

No comments: