Thursday, January 15, 2004

Got this from an email sent by the Ateneo Alumni Office:

LEARNING LINKS, an NGO that assists street kids and at-risk children
through alternative learning opportunities and mentorship programs, has
helped reduce the number of street children along Katipunan by more than
75%. The organization is currently recruiting Ateneo alumni who are
willing to devote around three hours per week to its 2004 programs. There
will be an orientation for potential volunteers on January 31 at 9 a.m.
at the Learning Links Center. Please confirm your attendance by sending
an email to learninglinks@hotmail.com

* * *

Currently listening to Fuel's Shimmer (got to see the music video late one evening -- yay! ^_^ I love this song.)

And I'm writing again ^_^ --

* * *

Friday

A Leap of Faith --

The Osho Zen Tarot deck's image for The Fool is this harlequin walking off the edge of a mountain. This is the card that came out in A's reading of me. It's what I need to do -- close me eyes, step off and know that there will be people who will catch me.

Another very interesting change is the shift in colors and I asked A what it meant. Most of the cards that came out were all from the red suite (?) and this signified action -- (or in my case, a desire to take action ^_^)

* * *

In other news --

Compre is 3 weeks away and I don't feel ready for it =P (Oh well, no use squeezing blood from stone)

No comments: