Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some random things --

One of our local AM stations has a very interesting morning program -- they visit government offices at the start of the day to check if government employees go to work on time.

The day I was listening, they visited the Comelec office near my house. It was really funny to hear how exasperated the reporter was because no one was there.

We pass by there fairly regularly at random times of the day and I've never actually seen it open.

When we passed by later that day, I noticed that the office was open. Hahahaha!

* * *

Fan Girl Mode Switch: On --

A and G introduced me to Ouran High School Host Club during their visit here to Iloilo last weekend.

I am hooked.

I've been busy reading the manga and I finally finished it last Monday.

Now I am planning to watch the anime a second time. ^_^

This is also the reason why I haven't been progressing with my Book Binge list. I am not in reading mode right now --

No comments: