Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kicking and screaming --

Is the best way to describe 2008's exit --

Stocks are on a roller-coaster ride and the Peso-to-dollar rate is on a nose dive.

In less than two weeks, the United States will have vote for a new president and it will be interesting what kind of foreign policy that new president will have and how it will affect our part of the world.

These days, my little luxury every afternoon is to watch CNN's news coverage and special features on the US Elections. (In the evening, it's to watch Mike Rowe mucking around in Dirty Jobs. ^_^)

* * *

Enjoying myself --

I love where I'm at right now -- it's a good mix of busy and laidback and gives me time to be with my son and have some time for myself as well.

One thing I'd love to do is to travel -- but, with the dollar rate, that is quite impossible at this point.

* * *

I wish it were Valentine's Day --


Because I love this poem so much and I want to print a Gocco-something with these words on it. ^_^

Very fine is my valentine.
Very fine and very mine.
Very mine is my valentine very mine and very fine.
Very fine is my valentine and mine, very fine very mine and mine is my valentine.
- Gertrude Stein, A Very Valentine

No comments: