Monday, October 13, 2008

Plan your Christmas vacations! --

It's going to be a very, very short December --

I got information from an HSBC service advisory letter which we recently received.

Not sure if this has been confirmed by the government but I thought it would be useful for people planning trips and such. ^_^

December 1 (Monday) - Bonifacio Day
December 25 (Thursday) - Christmas Day
December 26 (Friday) - Special Non-working Day
December 29 (Monday) - Special Non-working Day
December 30 (Tuesday) - Rizal Day
December 31 (Wednesday)
January 1 (Thursday) - New Year's Day

Grabe yung break from December 25 to January 1! ^_^

Total number of Working Days = 17 days ^_^

2 comments:

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

TIN! It's been so long since I've stopped by! How've you been? I can't believe how much I've missed--you're pregnant again, congratulations!

(for some reason I can't put your blog on my Google Reader)

Tin (ni Johann) said...

Hi!

Thankies for the well wishes! I'm fine. ^_^

How are you? ^_^