Saturday, February 05, 2011

I want: a plaid bag --

I know that plaid is a pattern -- but, regardless of color combinations, it seems to be a "neutral" and can go with anything.

I'm in the process of adding color to my wardrobe -- and, for some inexplicable reason, I seem to be focusing on my bags.

Kate Spade at ShopStyle
Ruby Park Small Damien by Kate Spade (on sale for $123 from $275) <-- there is a bigger version of it -- but I like this one better. ^_^

Burberry seems to have cornered the market on really, really nice-looking plaid bags -- and it's difficult to just pick one Burberry bag (or plaid) --

Burberry at ShopStyle
Nova Check Bowling Bag ($595) -- lining comes in black, white, raspberry, blue and yellow

Burberry at ShopStyle
Small Haymarket Check Tote Bag ($575)

Dooney & Bourke also has some nice plaid bags:


East/West Handle Top Zip ($140 at Zappos)

Small Handle Drawstring ($136.50 at Zappos)

If I could just win a teensy bit of money from Lotto, I would get the Burberry bags. Will keep on dreaming. ^_^

No comments: