Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Ah, the music has changed -- slightly:
I am the One by Crackout
All I Want is You by U2
Come Away with Me by Norah Jones (there's something about the transition from U2's AIWIY to Norah Jones' CAWM that is so breathtaking ^_^)
Dreams by Cranberries
Story of a Girl by Nine Days
That Day by Natalie Imbruglia
Spark by Tori Amos

* * *

Had to share this... (Ty, to P for posting this on my Friendster board)

ADDRESS SEARCH
by Franz Wright

And you will find me
any night
now, try
at the motherless sky.
Com

How dare you
interrupt
me.com

IĆ¢€™m sorry
I was ever born.com

No doubt
You can always find
Me any
Time, any
Where

In the damned world

* * *

Well, today is the day for Revolution (Matrix, that is). Maybe if my sister and I get insanely bored today we might consider watching the 10pm show ... and maybe we won't. ^_^

I am excited for this, but will probably wait a week or two before watching it. (I don't appreciate paying x amount of money to go to the theater to hear other people talk or watch other people fiddle with their phones.)

Got treated to a visit from J and B yesterday and it was a wonderful reward after plodding through Sir Philip Sidney's "Defense of Poesie," which I finished reading. (H'ray for me!) Today, I'll be reading Alexander Pope.

* * *

For those of you wondering how goes the sharing of poetry dog tags, well here's what's been given away:
history beyond insanity - my bro, R
desire - P
end - Z
existence - A (gives great tarot readings ^_^)
fool - C
pain/inferno - D
karma - C
liquid - B (who does supreme work ^_^)
plant - my bro, N
rain - B
reveal - G
sparkle - C
strange - M
time - J
universe - E
why me - A

... did I miss anyone? Apologies, it is 7am and my mind isn't completely awake yet. But let me know if I missed anyone. I'd like to keep a record of this (and test how well my memory can handle this ^_^)

* * *

I really should be writing the work that needs to be done for NaNoWriMo. I'm deciding whether I should post the prelude of the story here. I have a superstition kasi about unfinished work being posted, so I wonder if I should tempt the fates.



No comments: