Friday, November 07, 2003

Currently loving: Shizukana Hibi no Kaidan Wo (The Steps of Quiet Days) by Dragon Ash (End theme from Battle Royale)

The video for Battle Royale 2 will be released on November 11. ^_^

* * *

Webcomics I read:
Heart of the City
Sinfest
Pop Culture (not a comic)

This is a fun strip. Too bad you have to pay to read more.

* * *

I finished registering after 3 days -- normally, for grad students, it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes, but if you're like me who didn't bother finding out reg procedures, etc. etc., it takes 3 days. ^_^

But it was a fun three days -- day 2, I shared with my friend F who is also taking her compre this February. Too bad she's in Ed -- still don't have a compre review partner (not that I need one, really).

* * *



Too bad my scanner doesn't scan pictures properly anymore ~sigh~. I did submit a shot to this month's LomoMission. ^_^

No comments: