Sunday, November 02, 2003

Currently listening to:
"If I Am" by Nine Days
"Come Back to Me" by M-Flo
"Spark" by Tori Amos
"Rumble Fish" by Do As Infinity

Just wanted to share this image. My bro took this picture just as we were leaving the hotel. I just love how the movement was captured in this picture. ^_^

So I am writing this and clicking away using my new optical wheel mouse (thanks to B for the price list and for suggestions ^_^) -- still trying to get used to it, but it fills the current need. ^_^

* * *

Was at Fully Booked today and planned to buy AS Byatt's other books. It turns out there's a boxed set of the only series she wrote. Decided not to get it yet, though -- took me two years (yes, two years) to finish reading her A Biographer's Tale. Figured it would take that much time to read the other books (and there are four of them in that series!).

Settled for Amanda Brown's Legally Blonde. (Yes, this is where the movie was based on.) There were soooo many nice books there! (curses...)

Had Dencio's sisig for the first time. Remembered reading a survey on the best sisig in town and Dencio's was mentioned. It was yummy!

* * *

Some insight:

.
.
indulge me ^_^
.
.

I realized that I need to trust people more. I don't know when it was when I lost faith in the world, but that's where I am right now. When A gave me the tarot reading, the card that really stood out for me was Ice-olation. It was the image of a person curled up, frozen inside a block of ice.

That's how I feel most of the time -- I've become ice.

I guess this is the source of my stress. I guess this why my shoulders hurt and why I worry all the time.

~sigh~

I want to put down the barriers. I really do. But where does one start?

No comments: