Monday, November 24, 2003

"Release" will be at Ebisu, Jupiter St. tomorrow night, November 25, at 10PM. 2 sets of unplugged
R&B.


This is the group that provided the OST for my four years in college. For people able to go, try to -- this is a really great group and you won't regret going. (I wish I could go, but I'll be too sleepy to appreciate the music. ~sigh~)

* * *

The recollection was great. (I got some much-needed spiritual rejuvenation. ^_^) I also got to meet up with friends (7 from my batch attended ^_^), which is always excellent.

* * *

To answer G's question, I haven't progressed with my NaNoWriMo writing. I had intended to use my time alone in Burgundy to write, but I fell asleep way too early. I have a lot of story starts, but I haven't really written anything beyond that.

B has given me a story idea and I am trying to see if I can write it.

Meanwhile, I am writing a lot of other things (I wrote my thoughts on Early Mornings in Katipunan Avenue and some other stuff.)

~sigh~

I am not discouraged -- Samuel Johnson wrote Rasselas in a week. I can do something in the same amount of time (or am hoping to do something ...)

* * *

Currently reading Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky, which I found at Fully Booked. Intriguing book. Am in the first chapter and it's making me crave salty stuff. (help!)



No comments: