Thursday, September 09, 2004

Milestones --

1. Today, one of my favorite couples is celebrating their second anniv -- Happy 2 to Rikrik and Tintin

2. This is also a milestone month for me and my J -- on the 25th, we would have been together for half a year now. ^_^

^_^ <-- one more because the second bit of news makes me really, really happy

^_^ <-- and one more just because.

* * *

Mushroom Burgers! --

My J is hooked! (and, by default, so am I! ^_^)

We decided to try it out last Saturday and made the trip to West Avenue. I think the lady at the counter was surprised when I ordered *ahem* 10 burgers (5 mushroom burgers and 5 mushroom sandwiches)

Ah, and they have yummy sago gulaman and black gulaman drinks there.

Yum!

(What makes these experiences extra special is that I get to share these with my J ^_^)

No comments: