Friday, September 24, 2004

Weekend Adventure! --

My J has already written about how we plan to make the trip to Cavite for our friend's wedding in his blog -- we're lucky that our friends D and C agreed to accompany (and drive) us there. So, it's a mini-road trip.

Our first time "out of town" and it's our 6th monthsary pa.

We plan to visit Festival Mall and Alabang Town Center and perhaps eat at the original branch of Mushroom Burger in Tagaytay.

If we had more money, we would probably make the trip to Sonya's Garden -- but we don't. ^_^

It promises to be an interesting adventure.

And, yes, I will take lots of pictures along the way.

* * *

I want this book --

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

* * *

Countdown to Sem Break --

27 September to 1 October - classes
4 October to 8 October - classes

11 October to 16 October - Exam Week = no more classes

Two weeks left!

And I am drowning in papers to check! >_<>Aeon Books was in Ateneo --

And they were parked at the entrance of our building. We were so scared to go out because we knew we would end up finding something there that we liked and spent money for it.

I ended up getting a HC collection of the Brownings' poems (Robert and Elizabeth) and a collection of contemporary American poetry.

They are selling some of their literary books at a reduced price. I got those two books for about PhP580. (Which is a bargain, considering it's Aeon)

* * *

...I found him whom my soul loves.
- Song of Solomon 3:4

Happy 6, dear.

No comments: