Monday, September 13, 2004

Waaaah! Soooo lovely! --

This is my bro's office's website --

My bro got so tired of us asking him whether it will rain tomorrow or not that he gave us this site --

It has a link to a place that shows satellite pictures of the climate and weather in the Philippines and her neighbors --

It's like that aquarium channel, but better ^_^ -- check it out, it's so lovely! ^^

* * *

And today's reflection --

You are always fatter than someone else and thinner than someone else.

Am ashamed to admit it, but I succumbed to it -- to that annoying part of me that looked at other people and compared my body to theirs.

My J always tells me he loves me as I am and I've always had a fairly healthy opinion of myself -- but there are these moments, when I just can't help but think that I could be thinner (= a better version of myself) --

~sigh~

My cubicle-mate actually asked me once if I was anorexic because he has never seen me eat --

I've realized that it's when I'm most aware of my weight that I gain the weight and, when I don't think about it at all, that I lose weight.

I really should just decide to be happy the way I am. ^_^

(I am, btw -- happy, that is. I love my life -- I love that I have my J and my sibs and my friends and my work and my friends at work ^_^)

No comments: