Friday, September 03, 2004

o_O --

So my J and I watch Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle last night and this left us with an insane craving for burgers -- at almost 9pm.

Not just any burger, mind you -- we wanted White Castle burgers. (Oh yes, we are so susceptible to advertising ^_^)

~sigh~

Since there are no White Castle burgers in the Philippines, we discussed alternatives. My J and I were ready to go to Mcdonald's already (because we also love the fries there) but we ended up at Wendy's.

Earlier that day, my J and I passed by a Mushroom Burger outlet in Quezon City --

This Saturday, my J and I are going on our own adventure to get mushroom burgers -- he is Kumar and I am Harold and that Mushroom Burger branch somewhere in Quezon City is our White Castle.

Ah, I have so much fun with my J. ^_^

* * *

OMG!

Late-breaking news! Discovered that White Castle also sell their burgers frozen and you can just reheat it.

~Oh, the possibilities...~

No comments: