Tuesday, November 09, 2004

From CNN --

This is the website where Americans apologized for voting for Bush.

* * *

So, how goes work? --

I'm really enjoying teaching Lit13 (Intro to Fiction). This week, we're talking about the foundations of fiction (myth, legend, fable, fairy tale, parable) and my students seem to be having a wonderful time with the reading list I prepared.

But my sked suffered tremendously:

MWF 10:30 - 11:30, 2:30 - 4:30

I now commute to go to work -- I take a bus to the V. Mapa LRT2 station and then take the LRT2 to Katipunan and then the jeep to Ateneo.

* * *

In other news --

I've embraced my inner gamer -- this week alone, I've beta-tested Tantra (another MMORPG) and I'm downloading the World of Warcraft open beta version as I'm blogging.

I'm also enjoying Jasper Fforde. I'm nearly done with The Eyre Affair. ^_^

And my bros came home from Singapore and got me this -- Nick Bantock's latest book! Fun! Fun!

And a new deli opened in Podium -- it's the one in the basement -- HUGE place with a wonderful selection. They also have a cafe. Too bad my J and I had just eaten at Banana Leaf when we went to the place.

No comments: