Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yay! I like this --

Daily Couples:
Your hard work has paid off, and now it's time to play.
Sweep your sweetie off their feet for a joyous spree of all your favorite joint activities.

(From Yahoo! Astrology)

Hmmm... what do my J and I like to do O_o:
- eat (oh, how we love to eat)
- watch movies (and have great popcorn with it)
- go to bookstores
- window shop
- have dessert (which really should count as eating -- but, no ^_^)
- go to UP for karioka <--- am not sure how this should be spelled
- do the groceries
- watch TV (Lifestyle Network and ETV)
- go to Church (hahahaha -- our intentions are not holy -- the bibingka there is good ^_^)

... and the list goes on. But, for this week, I think we are going to try bowling. (~help~)

* * *

Amazing Race 6! --

Starts today! ^_^

* * *

My new toy --

Sony Ericsson K500i

It's a nifty little thing. Now I want polytones and I don't know how to download them to an Ericsson.

No comments: