Monday, November 01, 2004

Sale Season! --

~sigh~

I need clothes.

A lot of them are on sale -- and they are oh-so-pretty.

Goodbye salary. ~sniff~

* * *

New Blog Link! --

<--- Meet my friend, M. I met her in Lit class (which one was it? Basta, we were reading Kundera and The Tin Drum) She lent me a copy of Virgin Suicides (the movie) and I lent her a copy of Possession (the book).

^_^

* * *

'Tis the season --

I really should be done with my Christmas shopping, but I'm not. In fact, I haven't started yet -- I'm still trying to decide what to get for my sibs and parents for Christmas.

I'm sure my sibs are also having a hard time thinking of what to get for me --

Here's my *ahem* want list:
1. Gregory Maguire's Lost, Wicked (turned into a Musical) and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister
2. Mike Gayle's His 'n' Hers
3. A watch (the Tintin watch from Swatch - is this available here kaya?)
4. A subscription to Real Living (haaay, my J got me hooked to this magazine >_<)
5. A new pair of Havaianas
6. A nice bag that I could use for work -- Egg has really cute canvas ones.

No comments: