Monday, November 22, 2004

I love my sibs! --

My sibs know how much I love Edna from the movie The Incredibles -- and she really doesn't have a lot of merchandise available.

When we found out there's a keychain of her that comes free with Nestle cereal, my bro (one of the twins) bought 2 boxes to eat. Sayang we didn't get her.

This morning, my youngest bro texted me to tell me there's a package at the condo for me. I didn't know what it was. Until I got home tonight --

and it's an Edna T-shirt from Bossini! OMG! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. ^_^

* * *

More Edna goodness --

I loved how quirky she was! I loved how she talked! (She's voiced by Brad Bird, who created The Incredibles ^_^)

Lookie here and here and here --

* * *

More on how cool my sibs are --

I needed a copy of Into the Woods and my bro in the US FedEx-ed me a copy. (I got it today) ^_^

* * *

If you haven't tried Andok's Liempo --

You should. Yum.

* * *

Christmas Shopping Update --

I'm almost done. Just have to buy for one more sib and then parents na lang.

Oh, and it's AMA Mall week at the Ateneo -- lots of cool stuff and food. Go check it out.

No comments: