Sunday, January 23, 2005

Busy, busy, busy --

Been haring around the city for the past few weeks and yesterday was the busiest yet:
- attended a bridal expo at The Fort
- attended a birthday party for a really beautiful 1-year old
- had dinner and dessert with two of my favorite people in the world

It's Sunday morning and about to go off for my morning walk (<-- a resolution for the year, which I'm glad to keep).

~sigh~

And my week is oh-so-full! ^_^

Don't get me wrong, I like it that I'm being kept busy by all these activities but, there's a part of me that's demanding that I stop to smell the roses.

I'm glad that everything is running smoothly right now -- and all the plans my J and I have are falling into place and I'm looking forward to the day when all the gears will just move along and we can just sit back and enjoy the whole show.

^_^

* * *

About the dinner --

Funny thing -- it was supposed to be a girls' night out and it was naman ... to a certain extent --

During the course of the evening, we had to contact our significant others to tell them where we were and where we were going next. It turns out that my cousin's hubby was somewhere around Greenbelt and Landmark walking around and waiting for my cousin and my J was watching a movie in Glorietta to pass the time.

Cute ng boys namin. ^_^

* * *

How can I forget? --

Sale season! Was in Galleria yesterday and treated myself to a really cool top from Topshop and a very girly, flirty, swishy skirt from Dorothy Perkins.

All on sale, btw. ^_^

No comments: