Saturday, January 15, 2005

Check my sidebar --

<--- The Adventures of Stinky and Tin is our joint blog. That's where we'll talk about our plans for our big day.

* * *

Wonderful, wonderful movies --

Met up with my J in Makati and we decided to make a trip to Makati Cinema Square. With Virra Mall closed, this has become the place where we get our *ahem* "fix".

We got a copy of Napoleon Dynamite, which my J has been raving about for the longest time. My cousins from the US were in the country for the holidays and they also recommended this movie to us.

We watched it this afternoon. (I'm bad at reviews -- sorry ^_^;;;) -- I liked the movie. It's very well written and intelligent. Quirky yung characters but they're all so charming. Basta, fun movie siya.

At 845pm, we started watching Garden State. This is a "wow" movie -- grabe. One of the reviews for this movie compared it to "Lost in Translation" and that was what intrigued me about this movie. I don't know why, but the statement that comes to mind right now is this: I was charmed by the movie.

It's just so lovely!

Freaky/fun thing about the movie -- it's about 26-year olds. (Which was our age a week ago ^_^)

And Zack Braff is a cutie.

... Oh, we also found a copy of "Irreversible", but I was too scared to get it. I don't know if I'm ready to watch it. (This is also the same reason why I haven't seen "The Passion of Christ" yet.)

* * *

A reason to go "yay!" --

I went for a haircut today -- a very expensive one. But it was soooo worth it. I haven't felt this good about my hair in a very long time.

I have bangs! ^_^

No comments: