Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Trying to make sense of it --

You know how sometimes a word can cause a spark and you try to make some sense of the "how" and "why" but you can't seem to do so?

<-- did that make sense? ^_^

Well, I had an episode of that this morning:
Over coffee with my cubicle mates, we were discussing current loves, current crushes, etc. and it was something one of them said that left an impression on me --
she was talking about how her current crush seems to have the qualities to contain her --

And that was the word "contain" --

A part of me identifies with that word -- there is something in me that has quieted and calmed because it knows it has found a safe place in my J.

I've been wandering and running away for far too long --

For the first time in a really long time, I'm feeling stable and secure and I can see a future and I know that it is a bright one.

I really love my J.

* * *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABS!

No comments: