Monday, October 17, 2005

Busy --

It was a really busy weekend, starting with Friday when my parents arrived from Iloilo and culminating in a wedding last Sunday -- in between, there was a VtES playtest, a VtES tournament and a birthday.

And there were still some things we wanted to do --
the Powerbooks Warehouse Sale
Confessions of a 40-year old Virgin
Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Breadtalk and then episodes of Yakitate Japan

Today, there are papers to check, parents to entertain (they're visiting me) and a dinner with relatives.

Tomorrow, I have a 9 to 4 meeting with the English Department.

This weekend, we'll be out of town with friends (it is a first for the group to "vacation" together so we are all very excited ^_^) --

The sembreak is shaping up to be a busy one and I am worried that I would get lost in the whirlwind and forget to do some things, which I really want to do --

I really shouldn't be whining about this -- it would have been worse if I was bored out of my mind --

No comments: